The dough laminator is working together with the roller sheet forming machine, it is usually used for a hard biscuit.
It is advantageous for tough biscuits to improve quality and grade, which makes it necessary for producing fermented crack.
There are two common types of laminator (Cut sheet or Reciprocating type) according to the different types of biscuit and machine particular configuration.
Cut sheet laminator
Reciprocating type laminator
Advantages of Dough laminator
- 3 rollers for sheeting and 4 rollers for adjusting the dough thickness
- Electrical control, advanced automation, simple structure, easy operation
- The number of dough layers is adjustable from 9-16 layers or even more
- Digital display of dough thickness, automatic adjustment of dough thickness
- T9 type scraper for left dough on the roller
- Pneumatic tension, pneumatic rectifying device
- PU conveyor belt, alloy roller
- Anti-drop device
|Laminated layers||4-12/9-16/more layers|